Blogging MORE!

Ok, it's time to start. I have been wanting to journal my experiences lately with the whole journey I've been on with missions and my daily walk with God. Mainly for my own purposes, I will begin blogging more so I can look back at where I have been and where God has led and guided me. At least once a week I want to post something, at the very least giving an overview of where I have been spiritually and where I see God working. The most important thing to me is being in God's will. To know His will is like the key to all understanding. In order to do this, however, we must know the Holy Spirit. To know the Holy Spirit, we must know Jesus. You see the pattern here... God wants us to give all of us to Him. Selfishness is the world's way. Selfishness is doing ANYTHING outside of God's will. This blog will now serve as a way to keep myself in check, to look back and see the patterns in my life and how closely I stay (or not) in His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment