Resurrection... of a blog!

I have seen it many times... someone writes a blog and has the full intention of keeping it up-to-date. Well, then life "happens" and the blog is forgotten for a time or all-together. So I now join the ranks of those bloggers with good intentions...

The reason I am resurrecting this blog are many, but the main reason is I need a place I can journal my thoughts and findings of my journey of faith. I have been a Christian for 20+ years (I was 19 years old when I accepted Jesus as my Lord) and have been encouraged by others who have taken the time to write down what the Lord has done in their lives.

So after many years of absence, here we go again. Whether you call Jesus your Lord or not, I hope this will begin to be an encouragement to whoever reads and helps to stretch your faith in Jesus and/or bring you into a deeper understanding of who He is and who you are IN Him. I pray for your spiritual eyes to be opened. Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment